1 Jul 2012

In My Mailbox #15


In My Mailbox is a a meme started by Kristi over at The Story Siren, if you haven't heard of her (you must have been living in a blogging cave!) go rectify you're mistake NOW!

Basically, we all share the books we've received over the past week, whether from the library, the store, or for review, and then other people can leave a comment. So, this week i have...




FOR REVIEW
Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
The Assassin's Curse - Cassandra Clarke

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)The Assassin's Curse

BOUGHT
Nothing. I'm trying to go book-free for at least a month due to the abysmal failure that is my book budget. Good luck with that.

LIBRARY
The Duff - Kody Keplinger
The Last Echo (Body Finder #3) - Kimberly Deerting
Team Human - Justine Larbalestier
The Death Cure (Maze Runner #3) - James Dashner
Fade Out (Morganville #8) - Rachel Caine
Struck - Jennifer Bosworth
Adorkable - Sarah Manning
The Messenger - Marcus Zusak


The Duff: Designated Ugly Fat FriendThe Last Echo (The Body Finder, #3)Team Human
The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3)Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires, #7)Struck
AdorkableThe Messenger


How awesome is my library? I was practically salivating at the new influx of books this week.
Anyway, what's in your mailbox?

Imo xx

1 comment:

  1. OOoh nice! I still need to read The Last Echo as well! Fab looking reads, hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete