22 Apr 2012

In My Mailbox #10


In My Mailbox is a a meme started by Kristi over at The Story Siren, if you haven't heard of her (you must have been living in a blogging cave!) go rectify you're mistake NOW!

Basically, we all share the books we've received over the past week, whether from the library, the store, or for review, and then other people can leave a comment. So, this week i have...


FOR REVIEW
Glitch - Heather Anastasiu
Tomorrow Land - Mari Mancusi
Innocent Darkness - Suzanne Lazear

Glitch (Glitch, #1)Tomorrow LandInnocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles, #1)

BOUGHT
Sweet Evil - Wendy Higgins
Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3) - Rachel Hawkins
Insurgent (Divergent #2) - Veronica Roth

Sweet EvilSpell Bound (Hex Hall, #3)Insurgent (Divergent, #2)
LIBRARY
A Storm of Swords Pt. 1 (ASoIaF #3) - George R.R. Martin
Article 5 - Kristen Simmons
The Pledge - Kimberly Derting

A Storm of Swords: Steel and Snow (A Song of Ice and Fire #3, Part 1 of 2)Article 5 (Article 5, #1)The Pledge (The Pledge, #1)


Hmm, this week seems to be all about the threes. Just a quick thank you to Flux, St. Martin's Press and NLA Digital for the ARCs, i cannot wait to get stuck into them, Glitch particularly.
Feel free to leave a comment, and i'll come check out your haul soon as!

Have an awesome week,
Imo <l:)>

5 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading Sweet Evil. I hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insugent!! Nice :) I've had my eye on Sweet Evil and Glitch as well. Great haul!

    The Reader's Antidote

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh I'll have to get Sweet Evil next week! Didn't know that one was out!! Still gotta read Demon Glass before I can read Spell Bound! Hoping after I finish up my review book pile to start some of these other books!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul!! I'm dying to read Glitch and Insurgent. And Article 5 is amazing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh some amazing books, I really need to read some. Enjoy them all!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete