11 Dec 2011

In My Mailbox #4


Hope you guys are having an awesome weekend!

In My Mailbox is a a meme started by Kristi over at The Story Siren, if you haven't heard of her (you must have been living in a blogging cave!) go rectify you're mistake NOW!
Basically, we all share the books we've received over the past week, though because my camera's kind of died i can't show any pictures (sorry)

FOR REVIEW
Seraphina - Rachel Hartman
Crave - Melissa Darnell

Crave (The Clann #1)

BOUGHT
Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi
Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)

LIBRARY
The Hidden - Jessica Verday
Mastiff - Tamora Pierce
Lost in Time - Melissa de la Cruz
All These Things I've Done - Gabrielle Zevin
After Obsession - Carrie Jones & Stephen Wedel
Hades - Alexandra Adornetto
Eve - Anna Carey

The HiddenMastiff (Beka Cooper, #3)Lost in Time (Blue Bloods, #6)
After ObsessionHades (Halo, #2)Eve (Eve, #1)

If you want to tell me how much better your haul is than mine (and i wouldn't blame you) leave a comment below and i'll come check it out!

Have an awesome week
Imo <l:)>

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, hope you enjoy Shatter Me! I LOVED it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Seeing a lot of these titles around! Have After Obsession in my TBR pile as well! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great looking IMM.
    i wish i could get to the library, that would be cool =) hope you enjoy your haul

    http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete