25 Oct 2011

Teaser Tuesday

I was seriously tempted not to post today, but then i remembered it's Tuesday, and i'd have to be seriously lazy to not be bothered to post a Teaser Tuesday!
Here's how it works
- Pick up the book you're currently reading
- Flick to a random page, and choose a quote from that page
- Repeat the process again, and then post the two teaser quotes on your blog!

Seeing as Half-Blood was recently released, i thought i'd choose my quotes from there (lucky me, i got an ARC a few months ago and have already read it!)




'I shook my head as my thoughts went on repeat. No. No. No. Not her - anyone but her.'


And the second:


'Hot tingles spread through me as his lips moved against my ear.
'You should tell me to stop.'
I didn't say a word.'




Did those little tasters get you excited for the actual book? They should have - that book is absolutely AMAZEBALLS, and i can't wait for the second!
So, what are you waiting for? Go out and buy it!

Omnom out,
Imo <l:)>

2 comments:

  1. Awesome teasers!! Read this one awhile back as well!! Loved it!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very interested in this one too!!! Could be good :)

    ReplyDelete