16 Oct 2011

In My Mailbox



Hope you guys are having an awesome weekend!

In My Mailbox is a a meme started by Kristi over at The Story Siren, if you haven't heard of her (you must have been living in a blogging cave!) go rectify you're mistake NOW!


So, my camera's going a bit funny at the moment, thus i cannot show you any pictures of my glorious haul, however, i shall make you a lovely list...

(The ones in pink i've already read)

Bought
Between - Jessica Warman
Bloodlines - Richelle Mead
Silence - Becca Fitzpatrick
Carrier of the Mark - Leigh Fallon

For Review
Saving June - Hannah Harington
Touch of Power - Maria V. Snyder
Lord of the Wolfyn - Jessica Anderson
Crave - Melissa Darnell

Library
A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness
Overbite - Meg Cabot
Deception - Lee Nichols
Flawless - Lara Chapman
Wolf Blood - N.M Browne

As you can guess, i've done a loooooooooot of reading this week, and i'd just like to say thanks to Harlequin for generously sending me all of these awesome ARCs!

So, leave a comment below if you want to share what you've got this week, and i promised (pinky swear) i'll come check out you post and drop you a comment back!
Omnom Out,
Imo <l:)>

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice!! Loved Touch of Power!! Bloodlines was also really great! Overbite was a good book too! And I'm reading Silence now! Wow! You got a lot of great titles! Hope you enjoy all of them!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got touch of power this week too! also i have wolf blood in my kindle too =) i hope you like all your books!

    http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many great books on your list this week. I fell in love with Saving June. That story for some reason got me really emotional (and I'm honestly not that kind of girl) so it is one of my all time favorites. I sincerely hope you enjoy that book too.

    My IMM
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete