28 Oct 2011

Follow Friday #21

Hey peeps! As most of you know Follow Friday is hosted by the awesome Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, so go ahead and sign up :D

HOPPERS: If you are hopping by and especially FOLLOWING, please leave a comment down there, i do read all of them and visit all of your lovely blogs! Don't be shy, and also, IF YOU FOLLOW ME I WILL TRY AND RETURN THE FAVOUR, so spread the love :D


Q: If you could have dinner with your favourite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?
To be honest, i don't ahve a favourite favourite book character, but i would love to meet Sophie Mercer from Hex Hall - just because she's generally awesome, or Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone - so she can tell me all about the next book!
What would i serve? I don't know, their favourite food maybe? Like I'm going to be eating ;D

So who would you guys love to eat with? Maybe a book crush, or perhaps someone who you truly admire? (and if you do, you're way deeper than the rest of us)

Have an awesome weekend,
Imo <l:)>

6 comments:

  1. Great picks! I love the Hex Hall series. :) I need to read Smoke and Bones though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Like Sophie too! Holding out on reading Demonglass because I heard it had a killer ending! So I want to save myself some agonizing, got enough of that from other books!!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read these books, but I have heard they're great! Old follower! Feel free to check out my FF here.

    Rumana @ Relook the Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Awesome picks! I'm currently reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Karou seems like a very interesting character.

    Have a great weekend!

    Pam @ jellylovesbooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Sophie would be so cool! She'd keep me entertained with her sarcasm.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete