30 Sept 2011

Blog Hops

Hey y'all, it's friday again!

HOPPERS: If you are stopping by and especially FOLLOWING, please leave a comment, even if it's just to say 'HI'. I do read all of them and visit your pretty sites, so please make it easy for me! Oh yeah, and if YOU FOLLOW ME I WILL TRY AND RETURN THE FAVOUR, so please spread the love!

The first hop is from Crazy-for-books, and you should totally go and join!
Book Blogger Hop
This weeks question:
In honour of Banned Books week, what is your favourite 'banned or frequently challenged' book?

Dearie me, there seems to be only one answer to that question. THE HUNGER GAMES! I am assuming all of you have read it, so i think you already know why! :D

And the old classic, Follow Friday!
Q. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?

Ooh, that's a tricky one! I would have said City of Bones or The Hunger Games, but that's already happening! I suppose i would probably pick Divergent or maybe even The Iron Fey books. They have everything i like: action, suspense, romance, and a bit of fantasy/dystopia sci-fi :) But i don't know, there are so many books that would make amazing movies!

So which book would you guys like to see as a movie? I'm sure i've probably forgotten one, and it's always nice to find new reading gems :D

Have an awesome weekend, and spread the following love!
Imo <l:)>

9 comments:

  1. I think there are already plans to film Divergent too!
    Hi there. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am now your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for Hunger Games The Movie, it will be queuing up for tickets as soon as it comes to my city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like TMI and Hunger Games too! It seems that we have almost the same taste in books. I SO LOVE LOVE Divergent and it was optioned for a movie already =) I cant wait!

    I hope you can stop by at My Hops if you have time.

    I'm a new follower,
    April @ Books4Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen a lot of people chose the hunger games, mine is to kill a mocking bird. Haven't read the trilogy yet but I hope I'll get to them soon! Dropping by via the hop. Here's my answers for this weeks questions. Have a great weekend! New Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A popular choice today.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/book-bologger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. A lot of books I want to see as movies are already made or being made - like City of Bones and Hunger games.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I have to agree. Divergent would be awesome!!!!

    Awesome post, new follower:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree. Divergent would be awesome as a movie.

    My FF: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-friday-7.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  9. Divergent on the big screen...wouldn't that be awesome. There are so many books that would be amazing to see at the movies.

    ReplyDelete